DBeaver is a popular open-source database management tool that allows you to connect to various database systems, including Snowflake / AzureAD. This blog post, will show you how to connect DBeaver to Snowflake / AzureAD.
Connecting to Snowflake:
- Launch DBeaver and click on the “New Connection” button in the toolbar.
- In the “New Connection” wizard, select “Snowflake” from the list of database systems.
- Fill in the connection details, including the account name, username, and password for your Snowflake account.
- Click on the “Test Connection” button to make sure that the connection details are correct.
- If the connection is successful, click on the “Finish” button to save the connection.
Once you have connected to your Snowflake / AzureAD account, you can use DBeaver to perform various database management tasks, such as querying data, creating tables, and managing users.
Note: Make sure that you have the correct JDBC driver installed for your version of DBeaver. It can be downloaded from Snowflake website and then adding it to DBeaver. Also, you may need to check your firewall settings and ensure that your IP address is whitelisted on the Snowflake / AzureAD account.
DBeaver is a powerful database management tool that can be used to connect to various database systems, including Snowflake / AzureAD. By following the simple steps outlined in this blog post, you can easily connect DBeaver to your Snowflake / AzureAD account and start managing your data with ease.
If you are unsure how to compare your data in Snowflake or would like to speak with an expert to learn more, Anyon Consulting – BI group can help! Our database experts and consultants that can answer any questions on customize dashboards, help with your database implementation, optimize your database platform, and much more. Contact us today to learn more about our Custom Database Development.